Home of Modesto and Sonora Bridge
This web site is dedicated to all those who love to play contract bridge, any way they play it. Primarily we serve those who play in or between Modesto and Sonora, but we are happy to help anyone who loves this game.
In our area, we have social players who play for fun and duplicate players who are have more serious fun and beginning bridge players who are having fun and haven’t tried duplicate.
This web site is for all of you. As you look around our site, you will find pages dedicated to:
- Duplicate players with games, times, places, results and news or click here for
- Beginners just starting to play bridge with events, lessons, tips and news
- Youth bridge with lessons, events, news
- Social players with just the right lessons, tips, games and news. Yes, it is fun to play bridge, but it is even more fun to play it well. Learn how on these pages. You don’t have to be a duplicate player to play well.
AND. . . .
- Sonora is geographically divided from Modesto so there are pages just for them. This page will include information on lessons, games and news about foothill and mountain bridge.
- Ray Adams, former bridge columnist for the Turlock Journal, will post a weekly bridge column on his own page.
- This site is funded by Unit 529 of the American Contract Bridge League. Since the unit is paying the bill, it will get its own page as well.
If you want to be on our email list to be notified of events or with questions, please register on this site by making a comment. We are dedicated to fun and to learning bridge. If you think you should have a page or we should have another page, email me above.